Triangle Day School admits students of all races, nationalities, creeds, and socioeconomic backgrounds. We seek students and families who believe in the educational goals of the School. In selection of our students, we consider:
- student’s potential to benefit from and contribute to the school
- school records
- teacher recommendation
- student visit/interview
- sibling enrollment
- gender balance
date of application
- The Admissions Committee begins the formal consideration of applications in early November for the following school year. Applications received after January 30th will be considered only if space is available.
- Re-enrollment contracts for current students will be distributed on January 15, 2013. Available space for new students is contingent upon the number of returning students at each grade level.
- Transitional Kindergarten students should be four years old before the end of the previous academic year. Kindergarten students should be five years old on or before September 31 of the application school year.
- For more information, fill out an information request form, or call the Admissions Office at (919) 383-8800.
Hill Center Partnership
1. Triangle Day School faculty and staff embrace the concept of differentiated instruction. Lessons are created with different learning styles and intelligences in mind.
2. Triangle Day School has a differentiation specialist on staff to aid the teachers in differentiated instruction. Triangle Day School has partnered with The Hill Center in Durham, North Carolina to assist in meeting the needs of children with diagnosed learning differences such as dyslexia. Students can enroll jointly at The Hill Center and Triangle Day School.